1. The dawn of new life
was tired of this illusory life of sense pleasures,
I got quite angry with this bodily prison.
participated in Mahatma Satsanga with
and drank his instructions as nectar.
crossed the terrible forest of love and hate.
I rose very far in the world,
beyond good and evil.
I arrived at the border of silence
and captured the splendor of the inner soul.
Now all my troubles are over,
my heart is full of joy,
and peace entered my soul.
De Suddenly I was lifted out of my life,
then it dawned a new life.
experienced the inner world of Reality,
Invisible filled my soul and my head.
I was bathed in an ineffable glow flow,
saw the Lord after all names and forms
and I realized that I am the Light.
2. preliminary spiritual Experiences
I
More and more detachment and discernment.
More and more ardent longing for liberation.
Peace, joy, contentment,
courage, calm mental state of full,
twinkle in his eye, nice body odor.
Build beautiful, sweet, powerful voice,
wonderful health, spirit, vigor and vitality,
freedom from disease, sloth and depression,
light body , mind alert
digestive fire (Jatharagni) powerful
desire to sit and meditate for a long time,
aversion to talks and the company of worldly people,
feel the Presence of God everywhere.
love for all creatures,
feel that all forms are the Lord,
that the world is the Lord Himself.
No Ghrina (disgust to any creature)
even by those who despise and insult you.
mental strength to withstand insult and offense
and to deal with hazards and disasters.
are some of the preliminary spiritual experiences,
indicating that one goes,
on the spiritual path.
II
Globe white lights, colored lights,
suns, stars in meditation,
divine aroma, taste divine
vision of the Lord during sleep,
extraordinary experiences superhuman
vision of the Lord human form
as a Brahmin,
as an elder,
like a leper,
as an outcast in rags.
Talking with the Lord,
Preliminary spiritual experiences.
Then comes the cosmic consciousness or Samadhi Savikalpa,
those experienced Arjuna.
Finally, the applicant enters the Nirvikalpa Samadhi,
where there is no one who sees, not what is seen.
Where nothing is seen or heard.
there you become one with the Eternal.
3. I won the game of life
Through the grace of God and the Sat-Guru,
'm unattached and free.
All doubts and deceptive illusions are gone.
I am free and always happy,
am free of fear,
That habit and nondual state.
The fear is caused by the duality.
I saturated Brahman,
have attained perfection and freedom.
live in pure consciousness.
I won the game life.
I won! I won! I won!
0 comments:
Post a Comment