Here I put the system I am creating folders to organize all the odd jobs I am creating for the "expansion" of 40K home-based battles in facilities. I hope to include battles in spaceships. The name the core is not yet decided, but that of the 3 expansions that will develop if successful: in the heart of the beast (within megabioestructuras battallas Tyranid as "mother ships"), tombs (or crypts) of the c 'tan (battles within its ancient fortifications) and in the jaws of chaos (in fortresses, ships and palaces of these people)
also try to create a minicampaƱa in a tree with different scenarios. The range will also vary if you want to use the clash of patrols or a normal battle, although the rules will be similar. I must clarify that we are bipods vehicles can not participate for reasons obvious (no vakyrias flying through the halls of the palace of a planetary governor !!!!) as well as problems for units pushed backwards.
I hope you like = P
0 comments:
Post a Comment