February 13, 2011
My Dear Friend, Am I That Is Me, I'm you. I come to express, beyond the words, Vibration because, now more than ever, in your space-time, our space and our time must meet, marry. I have here some time, had asked to remember your promise and my oath. At present, the hour is to awaken That Is The hour is at the end of our separation. The time is the birth of your reunification in You and Me. One Child, named after the archangels, you are I am you. We Are One, irremediable and definitively. The time rang. Time Light wine. The time of your birth and your revival came. My Dear Friend, since you have left for welcoming me as I welcome you to experience the miracle of one thing. Since we only Illusion One of your time and loved the experience, initially, we walked away. But this separation is only illusion and that is going to be fully aware of our meeting. Again, time to go over the space of creation and the time the workshop has no rationale. The time finally to break free. Over time to meet, as I find. The time has just begun the journey. The endless journey that brought him to this That Is The journey brings you your freedom, your freedom in the unified space of creation. My Friend, my Beloved, today. Here and now, time stops. The space will open, entirely. You just have to overcome, overcome your past fears. Fear of the unknown, however, will again be known. My emissaries are among you and in you. I myself am with you and in you. My Beloved Friend, the time came to go to your eternity. The time came to ask for your car light. The time has come to find all our accomplishments, our common direction, our link is Freedom. Our link is but One, that puts us in resonance and Joy. I like You, and You like me. Today, if you want, you can. Currently, if your heart is its original dimension, then nothing else needs to be explained, nothing more needs to be known as, in my heart and in your heart, is all that is necessary for Ser
Today, My Dear Friend, your existence is Dimension. In your vibration and your Temple, you find yourself dimension of eternity, your Dimension Burning Son del Sol, Sol, Sol of Eternity, Eternal Light of all, that nothing could erase that nothing could obscure, if not some Shadows were placed. But these are nothing Shadows and Light that is all. And Light that encompasses Shadow. The Light. My Dear Friend, My Child, today, there is more distance. Today, your awakening has come. Your alarm went off. The delivery time is coming for your consciousness. You will find the fields of eternity, and your freedom, more total, living, go where you think well, not limiting in any way, by anything or anyone. Currently, rediscover your Dimension of Eternity as the alarm rang. Currently, rediscover your heart dimension is the only Truth, eternal, ineffable. My Dear Friend, the time came to open up as I open myself to you. The time came into power and illuminated interior. The time came again be the beacon that was beyond Illusion of this world, beyond the power games and footage that existed. Are well beyond that because they are Eternity. Are in my image, as I am in your image. Oh of course, do not speak of this body but what is beyond this body. This body is a temple and a receptacle any illusion and nothing could alter counterfeiting. Whatever the appearances, it was still whole and entire. The veils are not already. My beloved servants come to serve, as I come to serve as is Service Creation: Service infinite Light to Light. In Today, my friend, my beloved, opening entirely Light is more no shadow, no fear can live in any nook of your soul and your spirit. My Dear Friend, is Spirit and Truth. My Dear Friend, now opens for you, the ineffable, the infinite and the indefinite. More than anything you can close. Freedom is total. Accept me in this temple that is your body and you need from me as I need you, with total freedom. I need you to turn your brothers and sisters do not wake up yet. Radiates, open and wake up to wake up this world its own light. To find the oath of Eternity. With to find your freedom more total.
My Beloved Friend, remember the one it was. Remember the one that is and will be as always and eternity, was One lives and vibrates in your temple. Accept me as I welcome you. Welcomed, to become what it is, entirely. Broke my Beloved Friend, Shadow, the veils are lifted entirely. More nothing will decide your birth. Anything else you may decide to wake up your dimension of eternity. More nothing can resist. More nothing can stop what is revealed. My Friend, My Dear, I love you. Ama. Love as you are me and I am. No more distance. There is no separation. My Dear Friend, to discover your discover Unit Unit of Creation. We are a One No more distance. He has that since it is your grant. It is your inheritance. And is your Truth. My Friend, my Beloved, your heart rejoice in my presence as I exult in your presence. Open the valves in your love and your joy and that is what is, in truth. Nothing other than love Nothing other than Joy. anything other than infinity and eternity, limitless, without resistance. Is that what it is. Become the Star has been. Was seeded and birth. Today, my Friend, my Beloved, It has only what my eyes. Since what is shines above all others who are around you and, perhaps still, afraid to wake up or wake up entirely. So my Beloved Friend, open your heart, open wide entirely. Vibrate, beyond appearance, beyond the suffering of this world. Have the means, so that is, as I am you, be ineffable. In you, and it is a useless word, shining beauty of the worlds entirely. Since you're all that. There is a plot of the whole. Be aware of all that is. I'm into you and you in me. There is no barrier. There is no shadow. Everything is lit. Is light. I am Light. Light Light home because there is no difference between your light and my light. Just exactly the distance of the hesitancy that has been made by shadow made and provided. At present, it is not already. At present, it is possible to live in Truth. My Beloved Friend, find your unit and what you Es Brille. Light glows That Is Light Shine of you water them. Source shine as it is, as I am source. Between you and me, it makes no difference. Between you and I, there is no scale in size. Between you and me, no definition. As I sent said: "I and the Father are One." Today, you can say: "I and the Source are One" finally brought together, finally unified.
My Beloved Friend, go beyond words, beyond hear Vibration the words I use. Experience. Experience what it is: all the worlds. And that's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Is all. So you, the universe vibrates. In you, vibrates Source. Find , That Is birth leave Want to get your infinite? What can this be harmful to it? Because, what is and always has been. Then, in a change, whatever, you can change what is in Eternity. simply retrieves your country today, your Eternity. Found, affinity, all you need and desire to find. My Dear Friend, do not put any limit and unlimited conceived it. And so. Find it and secure it. Set the world that I offer. The unlimited offer you. And that's it. My Dear Friend, do not forget, do not lose sight of Heart and that is because, every day now, your time is a time of awakening. Every day of your time is a moment of eternity between you and me. Between you and all your brothers and sisters. Light is grant. Light is Service. Es La Luz My Beloved Friend, you yourself think because I created Grace in Grace. Vibrate. In Vibration of Unit of Unity Consciousness where over any distance can appear. Inserted into your vastness. Inserted into the vastness of your creation. Certainly, you could say I'm a creator and that you creature but that still is a fragmentary and Land of Truth. Certainly, this body was created to live and that is your temple for the moment. But you, pure Spirit of Freedom, Love, is created from all eternity, without beginning or end. "Because what is eternal how can have a beginning and an end? No. My Dear Friend, today opens the valves so that Is Open your eyes and open the heart. Disprove all the limits are imposed on you by this world. That's not what I wanted and neither do you. Forget. Forget any notion of failure. Forget any notion that it would lock back on anything. Only the vision of your personality, who lives, could make you wonder. Because, my Beloved Friend, I created without doubt, without shadows, without fears. It was created as I created it. We believe. Then, the workshop of creation, today, must play the division of eternity. No longer limiting. No longer confined. Radiate in this world. Radiate in the universe. Is that going to be when it opens. The unlimited, even in a limited space, for a short time, this body, which will become he, too, in Light. Pure Light.
My Beloved Friend, I sent a multitude of beings from different dimensions, from different backgrounds, to assist your awakening. The servants are there to ensure your Service of Light. My Dear Friend, is fully and completely aware that Is Forget all that limits and would have you believe that your limitation, believe your enclosure. There is nothing to believe because it is beyond belief. Truth is . And is eternity. Then vibrate in unison with your brothers and sisters on the other hand, coming to meet you today. Light, your Light, is capable of removing, overcoming all that could manifest itself limiting and Shadow. My Dear Friend, I'm with you because you're with me. In an echo of Freedom, Love all, where no condition can be inserted between you and me. My Dear Friend, Love the edge of Earth , Edge of Love in this solar system will ring soon. That is because it is Joy Eternity. not have anything to fear. "Because, how could infinite and the eternal fear anything? My Dear Friend, will soon find all your ways possible, but not limited to any form, free coming and going in all your creations. My Beloved Friend, remember. My Dear Friend, all the creations of light are now among you, around you. It's time not to rebuild because it is one with us all. My Dear Friend, we ourselves are there to assist, not assist, but to assist your awakening. The awakening of your eternity. Then, only to receive and accept, my friend, my beloved. Conclude by these words and this vibration that is the edge of my love for your love
... Vibrating ... effusion
... Vibrating ... effusion
0 comments:
Post a Comment