Friends:
I send my poem published in the mystery section of the poetry journal
masks 300th Edition of May 28.
in the previous issue of 21 May, without revealing the poem appears.
worth noting that this poem belongs to my log-book, which is part of the stone-blood collection edited by the editors ccespaña and polishes. I
I just saw him here in the city of Cuzco, in the midst of a tipped chichas prepared in the traditional Golden Rooster
hope to see you soon.
I send my poem published in the mystery section of the poetry journal
masks 300th Edition of May 28.
in the previous issue of 21 May, without revealing the poem appears.
worth noting that this poem belongs to my log-book, which is part of the stone-blood collection edited by the editors ccespaña and polishes. I
I just saw him here in the city of Cuzco, in the midst of a tipped chichas prepared in the traditional Golden Rooster
hope to see you soon.
A hug
diego
0 comments:
Post a Comment