Véxoos since window. Confundiríaos with ordinary people, and there are quiet, if not for the trail of blood that stains their bodies and lower the Cuneta, if not for the neighbor of the fifth, the gun, you're eating a tit of his wife as if the sandwich snack.
few minutes ago gave me the impression that Baker was telling a joke as he took the girl froitería, all those eyes turned to him and at the same time gave a laugh that left me breathless, creepy. Baker, who yesterday spoke neither wanted to ask how much bread.
And day and a half has passed. And this is crazy.
- Bitch, It pull out or tell the other where it is hidden. It draws this shit that you put me on top! When you leave here, you will serve as a fact!
've woke up again. But is there no way to stop it. And now begins the ERDF. But there seems to be dead, and killed as twenty times. Corteille head three, but follows on their website. I am sick of watching it and not know how. Suddenly it's like I've never done wrong, but is full of blood, as outsiders. And it smells a lot, not to stink.
-Relaxati a little Felisa Matoto again or if not shut up. I am tired ... at least you got to talk to. Eche a penalty to finish well my friend.
-Friendly! To whom do you say friend, fox! False! If we were not friends to walk foderme all the time! Look where I metiches!
ferirte-I did not want, did not give me another one!
Do-Did I make a bad guy, sleigh!
-Lisi ...
Death twenty. This time as the first, with the pan of crepes. With so much sudden movement, had already come out from under the refrigerator. Almost more afraid of the amount of which has fretted over the poor who owned Felisa. My older friend dead for me 21 times. Lisi, who made you ...
Almost the worst thing is being here without being able to do anything for myself or escape or stay. The only information I receive from outside that started it all is through the window.
I know today vaņme pick. I believe them. They have to come, or would have no choice but to RenderMan. But I could not bear another night in the dark. The shouts, cries, threats Lisi, fear this awful darkness. Last night I did not want to remind you in a long time ...
I have nothing left to harvest. I take the cans, a water bottle, sleeping bag, and cookies. The little old radio, knife ... I do not think I forgot anything.
not know how the city became that. When they announced the sunspot we became frightened. He had not given importance. Will some day unable to use the mobile, laptop, and microwave. Back to the time of my grandfather. By the way of fun, a little in 'reality' TV off the screen. I had the feeling that they would join together to overcome the crisis of all. There was talk of forming partnerships, support the most disadvantaged; all these good words had to go stop somewhere. But where? Here come the only garbage truck with the torch to burn a couple of them, and flee in haste. And amazing how fast it all went.
Shit, víronme. Can it be damned. Already starting to scream again, so as disastrous. Not stand. Now I'm their prey, what can I do ... The door of the building has to resist at least one hour. I have to think of something ... can not let go, I have to resist. I have to endure one more day.
-In the end it was not missed betrayed, always were a fucking stupid! Already given to you, will be praying the padrenuestros do you remember them! Go do what you always desexaches, nut!
-Calata now! At least I can flee From here dying, and I will not live plagued like you! Tesmer sick with his shit every day! What if I have no luck at all, it will not listen, misbehave with me, not like, marxinanme ... Already apestabas since before I kill you!
-...
-Forgive.
"And you always were a whore.
-Whatever you say ... You hungry? Want to eat one of his new friends wanted to do to me? Perdoaríache some deaths.
I want you to disappear instead of a bitch! Can not support itself! I hate to hear your breathing, your voice, your blood run until your feet and go up to the heart. Die!
For now, Felisa. I'll have to kill him again. You already know.
"I know nothing! Are already closer, are coming, Teil throat already ...
gave blows to the door! But the screams still come out. The front door still stands, hear how it hit hard. I dare not see what happens. I'm afraid.
-Alice, daughter, acúdeme.
Isolina seems the voice of the old repellent first. Is something strange, suddenly, no longer wild scream, it becomes an icy silence.
-Open the door to a poor old bag Pecora.
-lady I'm coming, wait a segundiño.
I'll see what happens outside. Poor Isolina, somehow managed to stay alive until now. This is useful for help.
"I do not do it, Alice, you do not, arrepentiraste ...
-Felisa, do not I'm doing nothing ...
is another garbage truck which caused them to shut the door and alonxou.
What a waste of time, poor xentiña ...
Something is smoke ... Does not distinguish well what happens ...
No, this is not the tandas basusa, is to take a truck like cattle ... Sai someone out and I see no good ... It's them!
is they are alive. I have to download already, there are endangered and the door is closed, can not climb.
I open the window and sa bérrolles with all my strength.
I'm here at home! Wait for me! I'll try to download!
-Alice! You have three minutes of play, run!
I!
"Do not let me down here. I can not leave! Alice!
Grab the keys, open the door of the apartment. Someone down the stairs too fast. Asústome much, I do not know who he is, and scream my name very loudly. The old lady is knocking on port 4b, turns his face, he asks me help ... Under the stairs, can not take.
-Alice waiting for me, I'm with you! Do not leave me alone! Let's grandmother! Tied to me that I take!
is Fernando, his voice, a scream before moving. Blood fall upon the right hand, look up ... Can not be, can not be, can not cry!
Dou open the front door and a thick smoke venme not see anything, atúrdome, maréome. Can someone grab me by the hand, I have no strength to resist, caught a lot to me.
-Do not breathe, hold on, do not say the word and Sigueme not run, do not let me go.
You are you, knew what was coming, those words in the ear, whisper of salvation. Pégomas as possible to your body, pícanme very eyes. I can see standing figures, horny, with the lost look as if they were avaneándose and algae in the sea.
We went slowly down the back of the truck, shut the door and suddenly Lisco from my neighborhood.
-I've let go and breathe. You'll leave the hand agarrandome tattooed on his arm so strong.
-A Old arrincoulle first one nipple Fernando ... I forgot the things on the ground ... Was for me too ...
"Come on, is, aliméntate, we have to collect more and you have to help.
puppet Loop
0 comments:
Post a Comment